SE 2020 Directory: Extensive coverage online and in print
The Spectroscopy Europe Directory provides year-round exposure for your company and opens up a significantly enhanced involvement in the Spectroscopy Europe website. You get:
- 21,000 copies to the Spectroscopy Europe circulation plus distribution at exhibitions and conferences throughout 2020.
- Year-round listing on spectroscopyeurope.com.
- Additional exposure through our Digital Edition.
- Book a full- or half-page advertisement, and get a Company Profile of the same size and directory listing with all enhancements at no extra cost.
- Your own, online supplier page with links to all editorial we have published for you.
- Be part of a valuable directory of spectroscopy companies.
- You can be part of the Directory from £145/€160/$195.
- You can enhance your Directory listing with paid options including logo (£120/€135/$165), company description (£140/€160/$190) and product picture (£120/€135/$165).
Copies are mailed to our regular 21,000 circulation with the February/March issue and further copies are distributed at exhibitions and conferences throughout 2020.
The best deal is to take a full- or half-page advertisement: you get a Company Profile of the same size at no extra cost, effectively doubling the value of your advertisement. You also benefit from your entry in the Directory with logo, product picture and description at no extra cost in print and digital editions.
Companies taking smaller advertisements do not receive the Company Profile but do benefit from unlimited listings and logo, product picture and description at no extra cost.
|½ page or larger print ad||Smaller than ½ page print ad||Basic Entry|
|Company Profile of same size as ad at no extra cost|
|Featured Supplier on website|
|Dedicated company page on website|
|Basic Entry and all enhancements at no extra cost|
|Summary of published editorial on website|
The Directory is the gateway to getting the most from spectroscopyeurope.com and is closely integrated into the website, with participating Suppliers listed in the online Directory. Those taking display advertisements in the Print Edition are highlighted as Featured Suppliers online.
All Suppliers have their own webpage with links to any of their products and news that has been published on the website (see below). This also acts as useful Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for your website, with a link from spectroscopyeurope.com boosting your ranking as well as the web page itself appearing in search engine results.
N.B. Company Profiles are only available with 1-page and ½-page advertisements.
Further advertising information
Full details on all opportunities with Spectroscopy Europe and Spectroscopy Asia.