The Chemometrics Group (GFC) of the French Statistical Society (SFdS) is pleased to announce the holding of the annual CHEMIOMETRY 2024 congress which will take place in Nantes on the site of the veterinary, agri-food and food school (Oniris ) from February 26 to 28, 2024.
This congress aims to bring together academics and industrialists to take stock of advances in Chemometrics, ranging from the effective collection of information from experimental plans to analysis and data modelling.
For many years it has brought together theoreticians and experimentalists from all fields in order to promote the use of Chemometrics even beyond the application of statistical methods, particularly in the field of Chemistry.
A program of pre-congress seminars will be offered and led by experts in Chemometrics the day before the congress.
The congress will focus on the following disciplines and themes:
- Chemistry, biology, biochemistry and life sciences,
- Pharmaceutical and medical sciences,
- Metabolomics, proteomics, functional genomics,
- Cosmetics, agri-food,
- Sensory analysis,
- Treatment and analysis of 'picture,
- Spectroscopies, separation techniques,
- Experimental designs,
- Process optimization and monitoring,
- Advanced analytical sciences (LC-MS, GC-MS, GCxGC, etc.),
- Method validation,
- Multivariate statistics.